Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Hire Announcement

Publicado por (...)

The truth? The truth is that we have always been just us.

The languages \u200b\u200bwe use allow us, fortunately, to use that word with that wide margin of ambiguity which returns the deeper meaning of what I'm about to say (I say that?).

We were one, and we have always been together the whole time we were together.

We have always been us, only we, each in its being the only ourselves to ourselves, the whole time we were together.



How strange ... I can say that we have been together for what was, I can not say that we had been together, and this proves that words are imperfect or or allow us to find meaning beyond grammar.
But you left me nothing left, you were a mess, and now I see, albeit dimly, as well as you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment